AutoHook® + Market Master™
SEIZE EVERY CONVERSION OPPORTUNITY.
AutoHook, powered by Urban Science is proud to announce the integration of their conversion solutions into MarketMaster for Hyundai. Within the MarketMaster dashboard, dealers and OEMs can locate and quantify missed opportunities and lost sales revenue. The integration is designed to increase showroom visits and drive conversion of customers, many of which are new to the Hyundai brand.
HOW IT WORKS:
An AutoHook consultant will work with the dealership to analyze and target their lowest performing metrics to drive market share growth. The dealer’s AutoHook solutions will be programed with specific parameters to target missed opportunities in areas with low conversion rates.
AutoHook’s MarketMaster™ Integration Will
- Convert lost opportunities into showroom visits
- Increase conversion rates and drive more sales
- Diminish lost revenue
- Help dealer’s gain market share and decrease pump-in sales
- Incentivize and target buyers in key zip codes to visit the participating dealership
Dealer Results of a Recent Regional Campaign
- 460 more sales opportunities per year, per Hyundai Dealer
- 39% of the targeted leads visited a Hyundai showroom
- 72% of leads that visited a showroom bought a Hyundai vehicle
- 67% did not previously own a Hyundai vehicle
Request a Consultation Below
Convert more web traffic and leads into
high-intent showroom visitors
Enhanced Targeting Capabilities
On-Demand Strategies to Fit Your Market’s Needs
- Model Targeting
See What Real Dealers
are Saying About AutoHook
"Since beginning with AutoHook, our third party lead conversion rate has increased dramatically. Our website conversions have also increased using their web overlay incentives. We’ve been very happy with the level of support we get from the team, and we’re looking forward to continuing our relationship and seeing more great enhancements come down the pipeline."
- Andrew DiFeo | General Manager
Hyundai of St. Augustine
Adapt or Die
The Auto Dealer's Digital Adaptation Survival Guide
If one thing remains constant in the automotive industry, it is that change is inevitable. Change will never cease to come along and disrupt the way we play the game. Just like baseball, dealerships and OEMs continue to introduce new rules into their playbook due to the inescapable realities of change and evolution. This eBook will provide automotive marketers with four vital rules that will give you the adaptation skills you need to prepare for the imminent digital disturbances of the future.
- RULE #1: Constantly Reevaluate Your Game Plan
- RULE #2: Seek Out Change Before You Strike Out
- RULE #3: Never Settle for Mediocre Players
- RULE #4: Deliver a Grand Slam Ballpark Experience