Not long ago, I posted and article titled "Customer Service at HookLogic / AutoHook". In this article I reviewed the many different ways our dealer clients can contact us. Whether it's for support, training or a general question - we have you covered.
Providing avenues of "Pro-active" support in todays world is imperative to be successful. It allows a business the opportunity to answer questions and provide help to a client before it becomes an actual issue. Continuing on with this "pro-active" approach to support, I thought it only made sense to post a short article around what happens after a new dealer client has signed up to increase their Lead to Show using our HookLogic AutoHook suite of products.
Below is "What to Expect" to ensure a smooth and efficient on-boarding process when you partner with us.
Welcome to HookLogic / AutoHook
What to Expect:
Phase 1: Request Form
- Our Dealer Support team will be contacting you via email.
- Click the URL provided in the email and complete the information request form.
- Contact Dealer Support at (646)467-8228 with any questions throughout this process.
Once the information request form is complete, Dealer Support team will email you instructions
• Web2Show: Forward these instructions to your web provider, along with approval to add script to your website. • Lead2Show: Have 3rd Party leads forwarded to HookLogic email address provided in instructions email.
Note: Most of the time this can be done directly through your CRM system. Other times you may need to forward these instructions to your CRM provider.
Sign-up your team for training to get the most out of your HookLogic experience!
- A client service representative will reach out to you with training information.
- Go to: www.leadtoshow.com/training-webinars to:
• View videos and tutorials (currently found in the upper left corner of your admin screen) • Sign up for a live training (every Thursday at 11:30am EST) on how to implement the applicable product:
Keys to Successful Implementation:
- Timely action throughout all phases: The on-boarding process can take as little as a day when action is taken promptly.
- Effective communication: Ensure proper contact information is provided throughout the process.
- Follow-up: The Dealer Support team will follow-up when actions are not complete or if the process is moving slower than expected. We ask that you do the same with your Web and/or CRM providers when necessary.
- Training: Please make sure to register your team for training as soon as possible
Questions or concerns?
Please contact Dealer Support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (646) 467-8228.